What do we want to pass on to future generations?
A mother encourages her child to be to look at our complex world with a different light.
MySon is a short film, shot in Vanuatu Islands, with a strong message of tolerance, humanity and kindness.
– Director & Co-Producer : Germain Lalot
– Writer & Co-Producer : Claire Endress
– Co-Producer : Jb Lalot ineoprod
– Voice Over Artist : Sarah Cavalli – Ear Art Music Studios
– Music : Jon Hopkins (with King Creosote) – Immunity
– Piano and Strings Arrangements : Clément Simounet
– Sound Editing : Jean-Philippe Boinot
– Camera : Canon 1Dx mkII 4k 50p
– Lenses : Canon 24, 35, 50, 100
– Editing/Grading : Premiere Pro/Davinci Resolve
– Shot with authentic tribes in Vanuatu Islands and in a small village in Japan.
Thanks to : Anne-Lise Prat (Contrebande), Jagk Waiay, Luciane Hosea, Emma Sisi, Perry Bisaro, Geoffrey Greenhill, Alexandra Charpentier, Imad Dahhou, Joyce Cellars, Kareem James Abu-Zeid and Tina Blond Svecnik.
Special Thanks to the amazing people of Vanuatu.
This film is in loving memory of Catherine Lalot.